Did you know friends’ eggs are one of those few foods that should be classified as superfoods? They are loaded with nutrients some of which are very rare in the modern diet. If you use egg for eating in the morning it will keep your body energized your full day. This is very needy for human bodies.
Today I will tell you some of the amazing health benefits of eggs that have been confirmed in human studies.
1. Eggs help you to get and made strong muscles and a strong muscular body. The protein is present in egg white which helps you to keep your muscles working well, while the muscle slowing the rate at which they are lost.
2. Eggs will keep your brain healthy. Eggs contain vitamins and minerals which is very important and helpful for the regular functioning of cells including the brain, nervous system, memory, and metabolism.
3. Eggs will provide you good energy which is very helpful for working people. Eggs contain all the daily usage of our body that is vitamins and minerals which is needed to produce energy in all the cells of the body.
4. Eggs will give you a healthy immune system that rescues you from viral infection. Eggs will provide your body Vitamin A, Vitamin B-12, etc. which will help you to keep your immune system healthy.
5. Eggs will helps you to lower the risk of heart diseases. Choline plays an important role in the breaking down of the amino acid homocysteine, which is associated with the development of heart disease.
6. Eggs will also help you to balance your Eyesight. Lutein and zeaxanthin in eggs will help you to prevent macular degeneration which is the leading cause of age related blindness. Other vitamins also promote good vision.
7. Eggs will also help you to lose weight and maintain it. The high quality of protein within eggs might help you to keep people energized and feeling fuller for a longer time. Feeling full prevents snacking, which reduces overall calorie intake.
8. Eggs may also give your skin benefits. Some vitamins and minerals within eggs helps to promote healthy skin and prevent the breakdown of body tissues. A strong immune system also contributes to your health.
9. Eggs are a very good source of inexpensive, high-quality protein. Eggs are low in calories as well as in fat. One large egg contains 77 calories and five grams of healthy fat. Eggs may be small but each egg is packed full of six or seven grams of protein as well as all nine essential amino acid.
10. Eggs are very tasty and full of nutrition. Eggs are packed with high-quality protein which is necessary to your diet. One large egg packs six or seven grams of protein, and 63 mg of potassium into which will convert into just 78 calories, along with lutein. An antioxidant good for your skin and vision.
Some Myths About Eggs
1. Most of the people thinks that the egg contains bad cholesterol which is LDL (Low-density lipoprotein). But this is a myth, one large egg contains 200 mg per large egg, eating cholesterol does raise the blood cholesterol level but didn’t raise to much which is harmful for our health. It is safe for health.
2. The 2nd myth is that people says that the egg contains trans fat, but it is not true. There are no trans fat in an egg.